I’m delighted to introduce today’s authorpreneur guest: Liana Chaouli! Liana is the President and Founder of Image Therapists International Inc. and a globally recognized thought leader, style expert and educator. What’s unique about Liana is that she provides transformation through the empowerment of wardrobe.
She has spent two decades consulting CEOs, celebrities, and political figures on matters of self-image.
As the developer of Image Therapy™, she works closely with her clients on their personal and professional presence using analysis, physical appearance, and education to adjust attitudes affecting self-esteem and overall sense of worth. Her clients include Bob Mackie, The Canfield Training Group, IBM, Nordstrom’s, Coldwell Banker University, Chico’s, and many more.
In addition to all of the wonderful work Liana does, she is also the author of the best selling book You Are a Masterpiece: How to dress a more powerful and authentic you.
- How Liana crafted a best-selling book vision ahead of time and the clever strategy she used to bring it to fruition.
- What Liana did to overcome being more of a speaker than a writer.
- Why she finally took the plunge and wrote the book in the first place.
- How she’s used the book ever since and what it’s opened up for her.
Plus a bonus image therapy tip! Liana’s unique take on wearing black – what few people know about.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Liana’s website
- Her best selling book: YOU Are a Masterpiece: How to Dress a More Powerful & Authentic You
- Free resources here: lianasgifts.com
Thankyou for listening!
For more about Liana head to imagetherapists.com.
If you enjoyed this episode please leave a quick review here. It’s the best way to support the show! Make sure to email me here when you do. Each week I select one reviewer to receive a free 15 minute book consult with me!
If you have any questions for Liana or any comments, please express them below. I will read them and do my best to reply.
And finally, have you subscribed to the podcast yet? You can do so here. It means you’ll get automatic updates from iTunes, and, would make my day if you would. Thank you!
Until next time,