Today’s authorpreneur is the Bestselling Author Jodi LaBossiere. Jodi is definitely not your typical girl next door. At the age of fourteen, she became the youngest Avon lady on the block, knocking on the doors of her mothers friends and showing them how to look and feel beautiful. This part time job started her on a path in the health and beauty industry. Over the last three decades she has honed her skills, studied and worked with some of the world’s top cosmetic chemists, makeup artists, doctors, and entrepreneurs.
In addition to all of this, Jodi has also been a model, TV and radio personality, comedian and multi sashed and crowned beauty queen, has a doctorate in Asian and metaphysical sciences, is a Reiki master and wine connoisseur and self-professed foodie.
- How Jodi used accountability to hit her deadlines and wrap up the book project within TWO MONTHS (really!).
- The best advice she’s EVER received about writing (from a 3x Bestselling author).
- The self-awareness Jodi got from writing her book and how it radically changed her business.
- What Jodi has been doing since the book hit the Best Seller list.
- What happened when a potential business partner Googled Jodi.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Her Amazon No #1 best selling book: ‘In Your Face! The BADASS Lifestyle Guide for the Empowered Woman’
- Read a FREE chapter from the book here
- Her beauty line website: beautybylabossiere.com
Thankyou for listening!
For more about Jodi head to jodilabossiere.com
If you enjoyed this episode please leave a quick review here. It’s the best way to support the show! Make sure to email me here when you do. Each week I select one reviewer to receive a free 15 minute book consult with me!
If you have any questions or comments for Jodi, please share them below. I will read them and do my best to reply.
And finally, have you subscribed to the podcast yet? You can do so here. It means you’ll get automatic updates from iTunes, and, would make my day if you would. Thank you!
Until next time,