Our guest Authorpreneur today is Jenny Fenig – a spirited woman, wife, mom, yogi, author, adventurer, and award-winning entrepreneur.
Through her courses, events and coaching programs Jenny teaches spirit-driven female visionaries how to reach more, make more and play more. Her incredibly inspirational book, “Get Gutsy” ranked #1 on Amazon’s best seller list in 2 categories the first day it launched.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Jenny found and worked with a writing coach.
- How she built a team to help her market the book so she could focus on her key skills.
- How she used the book to break her brand into mainstream media.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Jenny’s articles on NBC’s Today Parents Blog
- Get your free chapter from Jenny’s best-selling book, Get Gutsy at http://getgutsybook.com/
Thanks for listening!
For more about Jenny head over to jennyfenig.com.
If you enjoyed this episode please leave a quick review here. It’s the best way to support the show! Make sure to email me here when you do. Each week I select one reviewer to receive a free 15 minute book consult with me!
If you have any questions for Jenny or comments please express them below. I will read them and do my best to reply.
And finally, have you subscribed to the podcast yet? You can do so here. It means you’ll get automatic updates from iTunes, and, would make my day if you would. Thank you!
Until next time,