Today’s guest is Kara Zitnick. Kara is the premier legal partner for women entrepreneurs who are building a brand, a business and a legacy. An attorney for 13 years, Kara has spent the last 6 of those years working exclusively with entrepreneurs to help them launch, grow and protect their brands with trademarks, copyrights, contracts and IP consulting. As a creative herself, she understands the unique needs of creative entrepreneurs, coaches and authors as they run a business. To date, Kara has helped launch over 200 brands.
In this episode you will learn:
- What most people don’t realize about copyright law.
- How to adequately protect your book (and brand) from copycats.
- What to consider when choosing your book title.
- The lowdown on including affiliate links in your books or online content.
- How to become a copyright law ninja – without even hiring an attorney!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thankyou for listening!
For more about Kara head to launcHER.com
If you enjoyed this episode please leave a quick review here. It’s the best way to support the show! Make sure to email me here when you do. Each week I select one reviewer to receive a free 15 minute book consult with me!
If you have any questions for Kara or comments, please express them below. I will read them and do my best to reply.
And finally, have you subscribed to the podcast yet? You can do so here. It means you’ll get automatic updates from iTunes, and, would make my day if you would. Thank you!
Until next time,