Today’s guest is Melodye Hunter. She is a creative strategist who has a passion for books and is on a mission to end website shame. She works with empire building entrepreneurs to create websites, book covers and marketing materials infused with style and strategy. I was excited to have her on the show because she is the talent behind our book design covers!
In this episode you will learn:
- Melodye’s top tips for a kickass book cover!
- What you MUST and MUSN’T include on your back cover.
- How often to refresh your branding as an authorpreneur.
- How to make the branding of your website and book work together.
- What to do if you don’t have a presentable website yet.
- How to get the most out of working with a cover designer.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Melodye’s website: melodyehunter.com
- Book covers she has designed for Crescendo Publishing
Thankyou for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode please leave a quick review here. It’s the best way to support the show! Make sure to email me here when you do. Each week I select one reviewer to receive a free 15 minute book consult with me!
If you have any questions for Melodye or comments, please express them below. I will read them and do my best to reply.
And finally, have you subscribed to the podcast yet? You can do so here. It means you’ll get automatic updates from iTunes, and, would make my day if you would. Thank you!
Until next time,