This is a special episode, as you’ll hear why in the first few minutes!
Sean is a fantastic SEO expert. I asked him to share his best strategies and tips to help any author launching their book.
In this episode you will learn:
- What most people don’t realise about Amazon and its search engine capacities
- The social media platforms on the rise and best suited to book promotion
- Sean’s favourite wordpress plugins.
- How to make blogging actually effective.
- The difference between choosing keywords for Amazon and for Google.
- A ninja phone trick for websites.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thank you for listening!
If you would like to learn more about building an exceptional brand and the incredible work Sean and Albanese Branding does, please check out their website at albanesebranding.com.
If you enjoyed this episode please leave a quick review here. It’s the best way to support the show! Make sure to email me here when you do. Each week I select one reviewer to receive a free 15 minute book consult with me!
If you have any questions or comments please express them below. I will read them and do my best to reply.
And finally, have you subscribed to the podcast yet? You can do so here. It means you’ll get automatic updates from iTunes, and, would make my day if you would. Thank you!
Until next time,